Friday, March 12, 2010

Source of GREATNESS

Where do u find your source of greatness? This is a question we all need to spend time considering because it will be different for us all especially if discovering greatness is a journey you are thinking about taking. Let me share with you how I found my greatness.

When I think about my own greatness I think about the feeling that comes when I connect with God , when I stand in complete faith and believe that whatever I have asked for will be delivered. My greatness isn't one thing but a multitude of things that leave me feeling at peace, connected and always confident. Fear and guilt can not live when my greatness is present.

The good news is that no matter where your life is right now, no matter how bad things have become, at any moment you can choose to turn it around with one simple thought "I can choose to be happy despite my current circumstances"It was that one thought that began to turn my life around after two years of disconnecting from sources to 'do it my way' and making a complete mess of it. I awoke one morning and a voice whispered "despite how bad you think things are you can still choose to be happy" The simple act of choosing to be happy put me on the path of reconnecting back to everything I had turned away from.

So my question to you is, "What is the source of your GREATNESS?"
Greatness is in the air ©
Tiffany Torrence-Davis





1 comment:

  1. MY GREATNESS START WITH JUST LIVING ALONE.MY GREATNESS IS WHEN I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND KNOWING THAT I HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AS IN RAISING MY SON FROM A BOY INTO A GREAT MAN,I HAVE MY FAMILY,FRIENDS AND GOALS TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND MAKING SURE NO ONE BRING ME DOWN AND ROB ME OF MY PEACE AND SERENITY.THATS ALL MY GREATNESS AND I BELIVE IT MORE TO COME BECAUSE I KEEP LORD JESUS NUMBER ONE IN MY LFE AND WORRIES....I DONT HAVE'EM. NOW THATS GREATNESS I HEART YOU TIFF
    :)

    ReplyDelete